Tuesday 28 September 2010

The storyboard.

From the drawings I have done in their own I now put them into place in a story which mean something to me and will mean something to the viewer when transfered on the canvas which I will do with a small brush and white paint.
 Each story is different and at the same time represent the interaction between people in their own environments. I am a social viewer and taking quick snapshots of life.
 Sometimes I will carry one developing a story right on the canvas from a drawing which at the end might be  different from the start as each painting   have a life and a micro space on there own.
Each development create in me a sense of achievement with a feeling of nearly beatitude. Until finished with all the colors and the texture created by the paint itself I cannot see sometimes it's real meaning. They in a way create themselves on their own through my hands and my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

International artist - USA - Europe - China -